Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Illness

I'm ill for the second day today. I was good though and went to see the doctor. He thinks it's just a virus that has been going round, which is a relief as I thought my sore throat might have been the start of yet another bout of tonsillitis. I usually get tonsillitis about two of three times a year and it completely debilitates me for a week.

Other than that, on Sunday I picked up a digital camera - mainly for use on our holiday this summer. It's a Sony Cybershot DSC-W55. I haven't had a chance to really test it out as I haven't left the house much because of illness and rain. The pictures I've taken in the flat look quite nice - a lot better than the slightly under performing camera on my Sony Erikson K800i (3.2 Megapixel).

I also picked up a 4GB Memory Stick from Amazon. It was £20 new from a Marketplace seller - not a bad deal I think considering I paid £60 for a 1GB stick just over two years ago.

No comments: