Thursday, January 31, 2008

Leopard 10.5.2...

Another day half way through without the latest update to OSX Leopard. I'm having a few problems with audio and video pausing for a couple of seconds and then jumping a few seconds forward... very annoying. Video seems to play happily from a DVD though...

Other than that, my experience with the now three month old operating system has been fairly trouble free. In fact, the new features almost make up for the frustration of not being able to watch videos or listen to music comfortably on my £1300 computer. Time Machine has actually got me to back up regularly and I really like the new finder with shared volumes on the sidebar - much more elegant than having to place aliases on the desktop for quick network drive mounting.

Anyway... It's still more enjoyable than using Windows and less hassle than Linux!

No comments: